for effective nutrition includes:
- Improve rooting capability with phosphate in the
- Increase use of trace elements and sulphur
- Review fertiliser input levels based on crop uptake,
- Utilise bulk fertilisers where possible
- Use one fertiliser in base for all non nitrogen
- Reduce fertiliser levels by improving timing of
- Use foliar nutrition proactively
- Use cover crops to reduce bare land over winter to act
as carbon sinks
- Use plant antioxidants to reduce plant stress i.e.
an independent, professional and targeted approach to
use in all major crops on the farm, including potatoes,
oilseed rape, sugar beet, fruit and vegetables.
If you require any information about Law
Fertilisers, its products and services,
the contact page on this web site.